Venue – Seacroft
4990 Great Ocean Rd,
Sugarloaf VIC (near Apollo Bay)
Friday June 15th 4pm – Sunday June 17th 4pm
(There is another retreat Friday March 2nd – Sunday March 4th click here to book )
TWO full days of boot camp writing with solo blocks, prompt exercises and other creative therapy. Brilliant food, great chats, nude swimming and amazing people. There will be surprises and treats. I want you leaving feeling loved up, special, relaxed and fired up.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
The advantages of snapping up Early Bird tickets
- Save 30%
- Don’t miss out on a spot
- Get your first choice of the rooms. There are everything from king rooms to shared bunk rooms to a self contained cabin for six, so you and five of your besties can get your Gunnas on.
- Because everyone needs something to do, someone to love and something to really look forward to.
There’ll also be some meditation or yogaish stuff and perhaps a guest speaker or two. All meals included. Transport not supplied. Good times guaranteed. I’ll announce more over the next few months but that’s part of the Early Bird deal. You take a punt and book and as all the fabulous updates go up you can smugly enjoy the knowledge you have locked in a place and you knew it was going to be fantastic.
Beginners are very welcome! Gunnas Masterclasses are for all levels. Novice to professional.
What You Will Need To Know
- We’ll be staying at Seacroft which is an old monastery near Apollo Bay. The accommodation is clean and cozy but not flash. Most people will be sharing toilets and bathrooms. All linen is provided including towels.
- If you are keen you can book a room at Seacroft the day or a week before or after if you would like to extend you stay.
- There are several different types of accommodation. Check them here. You have a choice of private rooms with single, double (SOLD OUT), queen or king beds. The shared room options are single twin, dorm rooms or a self-contained two bedroom cabin that sleeps six people. If you are interested in a dorm room with buddies get three or four mates together and I’ll put you in together.
- All meals will be provided. They will be delicious, nutritious and Instagramable. We will do our best to cater to all dietary requirements. Any queries email me here
- Refunds? Well you know me, I have no rules or policies and run my business under the motto generosity, enthusiasm, friendliness and irreverence. We’ll work something out.
- Gunnas Masterclasses do NOT apply for retreats but there is no reason you can’t give this to someone you love as a gift.
- Got transport issues? The Facebook Event page is where you can car pool with others.
- Of course you can bring your own alcohol.
- This is for people in the middle of writing something, people who haven’t started, people who are stuck, people who love these kind of weekends, people who want to get together with mates and this looks like a cracking weekend.
- If you are a teacher this counts 15 hours professional development hours.
Prices range between King private room single person $1000 – Dorm share room $790 (these prices will go up 30% after Early Bird tickets run out). Check all the prices here
Let me give you the magic pill and provide you with that creative enema you need. I’m the midwife to help you birth your creative baby. Here’s what people said after doing Gunnas.
Email me with any queries. Want to set up a payment plan? No problems!
Read what people have said after doing a Gunnas here.
Everything you need to know about Gunnas Writing Masterclass here.
The best thing is that no one has to share their work.
Love to see you.
Facebook event page here. Join up!